Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Allow me to introduce myself

Yesterday while getting ready for work I found myself contemplating life in the shower. The floodgates opened and my mind was filled with many life lessons that I have learned through my 22 years of existence. I have really wanted to create a blog but hadn't found a topic I felt I could write about on a weekly basis. So when this came to mind, I decided it would be perfect! While I realize that my title could be taken the wrong way and thought to be about something a bit more provocative, who am I to discourage those potentially perverted minds from taking a gander at my random thoughts? Sorry to disappoint you, but this is not one of "those" types of blogs. 

So now we find ourselves here, you reading and me writing "Random Thoughts from the Shower." Although some will be of the more serious persuasion, I intend to include more lighthearted topics as well. I will try to mix it up, keep things interesting, and maybe even have some "celebrity" writers post a few of their thoughts from time to time. So get excited and be sure to keep up!!


Be sure to check in next week for more Random Thoughts from the Shower! This is KRS signing off J

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea for a blog. And i agree there are a lot of perverted minds out there. I'll be looking forward to more posts from you.
    Check out my blog if you want.

    http://www.cherryvomit.com

    Comments and a FOLLOW would be greatly appreciated. =D

    I'll follow you as well.

    ReplyDelete